Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Spooky Artfully Sent

I put this together at a crop I went to on Saturday. As one does (at least I do), I brought way too much with me, but forgot several vital things that I really needed or ended up wanting. The one vital thing I left at home was a Cricut Mat. Our generous hostess lent me one so that I didn't have to make a trip home or to a craft store to pick one up. There were also several embellishment type things I might have added, but I decided to have a "make it work" moment and am pretty happy with the result. I gave the card to the very kind Corinne as a thank you, but made sure to get pictures first. This is one of the many pop up cards on the cartridge.

 Front
(I also used some cuts from Artbooking on the front,)

Inside

Close up
(Love the detailed cuts on this cartridge!)




No comments:

Post a Comment