Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Artfully Sent Card Number Two

This card was thrown together very quickly for my Dad's birthday. I realized that I'd forgotten to make it about a half an hour before I needed to make the hour drive to my parent's house. Sometimes I do my best creating under pressure. 

Like many dads I'm sure, my dad is a "punny" guy, so I couldn't resist breaking out the pun for this card. The alphabet and sentiment sets that come with the cartridge really came in handy here as I didn't have time to boot up the computer, log in to craft room or design space and design and cut the words that I needed. 

Given more time I might have fancied this one up a bit more, but then again for a masculine card, sometimes less is more.

Hope you're inspired and excited to see  all the creative options offered with this cartridge!
Melissa




No comments:

Post a Comment