Sunday, August 5, 2012

Open House/Idea Book Launch


First of all, please forgive my schizophrenic blog designing. The yellow and black damask-like pattern was too much for me. I've decided clean and simple is much better. Hope you agree!

My Idea Book Launch Open House is Tuesday, August the 7th either between 1:30-4:00 or 6:30-9:00. Please drop by and see me and some new products. I will have a make and take, prizes and food (I'm even going to try a little gluten free baking for a special friend). Best of all, in appreciation I will be giving Idea Books to attendees FREE! (regularly $3.00 or free with an order of $25 or more).

Don't forget to comment on the August 2nd post below to win a free stamp set! So far I have had zero comments, so your chances to win are pretty good at this point ;-).

I am working furiously putting together kits and other goodies. Hope to see you Tuesday!

Melissa

P.S.: It has been brought to my attention that it is not immediately obvious that you need to open (click on the title) of a post to comment on it. Not sure if this is a setting I can change or not. If anyone knows -- let me know. Also, you can click on most pictures to make them larger. I try not to put the full size picture in the post so that if you don't have a lot of bandwidth (or whatever it may be called), I won't hog it. Hope that clears a few things up. Signed, The Blogger Who Knows Just Enough To Make Her Dangerous ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment