Saturday, May 25, 2013

Supporting Oklahoma Tornado Victims





I'm pleased to announce that in support of the victims of the recent tornado in Oklahoma,  Close to My Heart is making this new stamp set (A True Thank Youfrom the Autumn/Winter 2013 Idea Book (active August 1, 2013) available for early purchase. One hundred percent of profits from sales of this stamp set from May 23 to June 30 will be donated to the American Red Cross to aid tornado victims in Oklahoma. Recommended My Acrylix® Blocks: 2" × 2" (Y1003).

You can follow this link to purchase directly from my website or email me if you'd like to pay by cash or check and don't want to order online. The price of M1029 A True Thank You is $2.95

The purchase price of this stamp set will count towards your qualifying purchase of $35 for the May Dream Pop paper promotion and also for the May Stamp of the Month - Pinwheel. Both May promotions are only available through Friday, May 31st.

My goal is to sell 50 of these stamp sets (plus my order will be 51) to equal $150 to the Red Cross. As an added incentive I will place your name in for a drawing for one free Workshop on the Go Kit of your choice from the Spring/Summer 2013 Idea Book for every A True Thank You set you order. Additional entries will be given for every $25 spent between now and June 30th. 

I hope you'll join me in supporting this worthy cause. I am truly grateful that Close to My Heart is a company that provides it's consultants with opportunities to give back to our community through special promotions such as this and the ongoing support of Operation Smile . I'll keep you posted on my progress.

Thanks in advance!
Melissa 

No comments:

Post a Comment