Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Butterfly Album Class

Reschedule of Butterfly Album Class
The April dates didn't work out so well, so I am going to try something a little different for the month of May.  
Given the craziness of graduations, Mother's Day and Memorial Day coupled with me working 2 Saturday's this month, there are not a lot of options for the weekends, so I'm going to try a day in the middle of the week. Here's your chance to get out of the house for a little me time and to feel wild & crazy in the middle of the week - our own Hump Day Madness if you will Ü. Please R.S.V.P.  and get your payment to me as soon as possible. I will pre-cut all the materials, so the assembly will be all that will be up to you. Hope you can join me for some crazy, crafty fun! Melissa

Wednesday, May 29th from 6:30pm to 9:30pm

Cost is $25 (I can take cash, checks or credit card -- see link below for cc/paypal or email me with your phone number to arrange payment via cash/check)

Payment needs to be received by me by May 19th. 

Wednesday, May 29th Butterfly Album Workshop
The following is a list of supplies you will need to bring for class from your toolkit:
Liquid Glass (or other strong "wet" glue of your preference)
Tweezers
Quilling Tool
Dry Embossing Tool or Rub on Tool with large metal ball on one end
Piercing Tool with Mat
Sanding Kit
Bone Folder
Also if you have your own inks in the following colors things will move along a little faster if you don't have to share with someone else:
Black
Whisper
Ruby


No comments:

Post a Comment