Thursday, July 26, 2012

Close to My Heart Footloose Layouts

I haven't posted many scrapbook layouts since I started blogging. I must confess this is partly because taking good pictures of layouts is a little more difficult. Reason two would be because I don't have pictures on all of the one's I've created yet and I always feel bad posting them unless they are complete. I think I'll have to get over that or my posts are going to be heavy to the side of cards and other items. I sat down with the dslr and  got these shots tonight. These are from the Footloose Workshop on the Go Kit only available until the end of the month. I love this paper! If you look at the kit versus my layouts you'll notice I didn't follow the picture layout exactly on either layout. I made the layout work for me (thank you Tim Gunn - - "Make it work!" Ü) and my pictures. This was one time when not matting pictures (which went against the grain for me I must confess) was to my advantage when placing photos. I hope this allows you all to think outside the box a bit when using premade layouts.
Happy Scrapping!
Melissa




No comments:

Post a Comment