Sunday, March 16, 2014

Studio Savings




This month's Studio J promotion is an awesome deal even if you are not into digital scrapbooking. Let me tell you why. Are you frustrated in your efforts to get decent prints of odd sized photos at an economical price? (or even standard sized photos?) Now, not only can you create awesome layouts in Studio J, but Close to My Heart has added many custom photo only layouts for photo developing. At the normal price of $6.95 per two 12 x 12 pages ($3.48/page) this is already a great deal, but for the month of March you can purchase two 12 x 12 pages for $5 ($2.50/page) no limit to how many pages you can buy. This is an especially great way to print pictures from your phone and Instagram. I've linked another video below that shows you how to create your own custom photo wells on layouts or use the "No Limits" pattern to start with a blank canvas to print photos the sizes you want and/or also add journaling boxes to print to add to your pages. The print quality is phenomenal! I promise you won't be disappointed. Head on over to my website to try it today. If you are new to Studio J just give me a call and I'll be happy to walk you through it.



No comments:

Post a Comment