Thursday, February 7, 2013

Project Inspiration: Fabric

Here is a video featuring one of the many great new products from the new 2013 Spring & Summer Idea Book available now. Check it out online or drop by my open house on Tuesday, February 12th any time between 7:00 and 9:30 pm to check out new products receive, a free idea book and make a fun project. RSVP's while not required are appreciated. You can email me or leave a comment below letting me know you are coming. Also email me if you need directions to my house.


2 comments:

  1. I'm so bummed I missed this! I put the 17th on my calendar.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No worries Kristen. Apparently it wasn't a good night for anyone and Leo and I were home alone. I am home most evenings if you want to try and come over for a play date just give me a call. I will be glad to hook you up with an Idea Book and show you some goodies.

      Delete